Expected to be sold this week- The seller has stated if the house isn't sold by Monday the 13th then it will go back into rental as the rental offers are lucrative. If you are looking to buy and not move in just yet the returns will surprise you.
North facing, modern home with a great floor plan, nothing to spend...
Vacant possession - we can accommodate a 2-4 week settlement
The architect for this house was very creative and the design is all around interior curves and two 5.6 metre voids. It’s truly amazing! This modern coastal style 2 story mansion epitomises the Gold Coast casual semi-tropical lifestyle.
Located in an area in Sanctuary Cove which is surrounded by some of the best houses and all with water frontage and views.
The size: 520m2 or 56 squares. Internal 468m2.
HERE ARE MORE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BUY THIS HOME
• North facing (342 degrees) over wide water!
• 21 meters of waterfront and only 100 meters water travel to the Coomera River and then Bridge Free access on to the Broadwater and Pacific Ocean. IF YOU ARE A BIG BOAT OWNER there are not many houses that are bridge free!
• Massive top quality 10 metre pontoon with an electric boat winch to winch the runabout onto the pontoon. If you have a serious boat, then this is your dream home.
• Designer wrap around pool and spa on the north side resulting in warm pool water all year around.
• Excellent northern aspect assures virtually wind free outdoor living. The best BBQ setting with a long water view.
• Open plan dining lounge and massive kitchen all facing across wide water to the Coomera River.
• The ultra-modern kitchen boasts a huge island bench, two Bosch ovens, induction cooktop, 2 Vintec wine fridges and a butlers' pantry.
• A proper separate Media room with incredible wide screen to maximise the effectiveness of the OHP. Great sound system!
• 5 bedrooms, including a huge elegant master bedroom overlooking the northerly wide water aspect features a rock star bathroom that Lady Gaga would be proud of. (see the photo)
• C Bus, zoned ducted air-conditioning
The first and second bedrooms enjoy north facing balconies.
4 other double bedrooms add up to massive accommodations for a large family or people with plenty of friends visiting their new incredible flash house.
4 bathrooms plus powder room.
Garaging for two vehicles plus 2 buggies!
ANOTHER REASON THAT YOU SHOULD PURCHASE THIS PROPERTY:
There is a shortage of great houses for sale in Sanctuary Cove and that is pushing the prices higher. Securing this north facing overwater house is like fossicking for gold and then finding it. Priced to sell now at A$3.99 million.
Sanctuary Cove is a secure gated community.
Our security is lauded as being one of the best in the world. Every house is direct wired back to base and one press of one of the many panic buttons will result in security arriving in force within 2 minutes.
Foreign Investors who wish to purchase residential real estate within Sanctuary Cove do not require prior approval from the Foreign Investment Review Board. (FIRB).
INTERSTATE AND OVERSEAS RESIDENTS
This is a property that people do not need to live in full time. As Sanctuary Cove is a secure community with active back-to-base security, it can be safely purchased as a holiday home, or golf fanatics part-time residence.
It is an ideal 'lock up and leave' property.
Recognised as Australia's premier secure resort: Sanctuary Cove is Australia’s first fully integrated residential resort and provides the very best in lifestyle living; within 20 minutes of Surfers Paradise and 50 minutes of Brisbane and Coolangatta airports. The Intercontinental Hotel is central to Sanctuary Cove and offers extensive accommodation and facilities to further compliment the Marine Village which offers a wide selection of restaurants and specialty shops. Bank, pharmacy & medical facilities are within a 5-minute buggy ride. Wet & Wild, Dream World & SeaWorld theme parks are accessible. Sanctuary Cove resort is spread over 470 hectares and designed around 4 sheltered man-made harbours and offers direct access to the Gold Coasts Broadwater. The Sanctuary Cove Marina boasts in excess of 300 berths and accommodates the Annual Sanctuary Cove International Boat show. 24-hour land and water-based security assures all residents of privacy and security with all homes within Sanctuary Cove directly linked to Back to Base Security; who are well equipped to handle medical emergencies.
Due to this being a secure gated community, it is imperative for potential buyers to contact the agents to organise a private inspection.
ALEX PHILLIS ON 0411600300
BRIAN PHILLIS ON 0411600100
TO ORGANISE YOUR PRIVATE INSPECTION.
Disclaimer: In preparing this information Phillis Real Estate has used its best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accepts no responsibility and disclaims all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or mistakes.
© The copy written to describe this property is copyright to Phillis Real Estate Queensland. Apart from fair dealing for the purpose of private use or research as permitted under the Copyright Act no part may be reproduced by any process without the written permission of Phillis Real Estate.