Spacious, light-filled and set in an unbeatable central location, this home promises comfortable family living at its finest. You'll live just moments from schools, the vibrant Chirn Park, Griffith University and the Gold Coast University Hospital, ensuring something for everyone.
A bright and open-plan living, kitchen and dining zone sits in the heart of the home and flows out to a good-size covered alfresco seating and dining area. Relax with friends around the BBQ or kick back with a cool drink while the kids splash in the large pool or enjoy the spacious 960sqm block. There are two extra living spaces to enjoy which could be used as a sitting room and a games room for the kids. Extra features include security system, CrimSafe, solar power and hot water, ceiling fans throughout, a large detached shed plus storage for a boat or caravan and easy wide side access.
This move-in ready family home is within easy reach of Southport State High School and Musgrave Hill State School. The bustling Chirn Park is a 3 minute away with cafes, restaurants and that great village feel, shop at the Ferry Road Markets or take a leisurely stroll to the Broadwater with walking paths and parklands.
• Master with ensuite & WIR
• 3 Bedrooms with BIR
• Large open plan family kitchen
• Multiple living zones
• Enormous 964m2 block
• Double remote garage with internal access
• Solar power and hot water system
• Large rear double garage with carport
• Hardstand for caravan or boat parking
• Large family pool
• Walk to Chirn Park Village
• Close to Schools, University and Hospitals
• Great access to The Broadwater
• Easy access to Smith Street Motorway