Located on the famous Shearwater Esplanade, arguably one of the Gold Coasts best streets &
one of the only streets on the Gold Coast to feature water views at the front and waterfront at the rear-
with your private jetty. This dual living lifestyle opportunity is unique...call now and invest or nest on one of the best streets on the Gold Coast
Please watch the video for this house- the pictures don't tell the story.
2 UNIQUE FEATURES
1. BEACH AT THE FRONT, JETTY AT THE REAR!
2. DUAL LIVING
- Stunning views over the park, beach and Broadwater
- High quality construction owned by one family since new
- High ceilings
- Timber floors
- Large open plan living area with 2 lounges, dining and kitchen
- A spacious kitchen double oven, wine rack built into the island counter and a serving window through to a covered outdoor entertaining area
- 3 double bedrooms in the main residence all with ceiling fans
- Master suite which includes a walk-in wardrobe and fully tiled ensuite featuring separate bath and shower and high-quality stone vanity tops
- Main upstairs bathroom which can be accessed via the hallway and the 2nd bedroom
- Grand study with gorgeous Broadwater views and its own private balcony
- Split system air conditioning throughout
Self-contained unit features:
- 2 double bedrooms, master with ensuite and private balcony
- Main bathroom
- This unit can be separately metered for power and water
- Solar electricity
- Electric gates
- 3 car garaging
- Spa pool
- Multiple outdoor entertaining areas
- Pontoon with power and water
There are so many options to be explored with this property. This is the ultimate Gold Coast lifestyle and rarely does a home in this price range become available on Shearwater Esplanade.
Disclaimer: In preparation of information for this listing we used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all responsibility in respect of any errors omissions inaccuracies or mis-statements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.