When position is everything, Bayview Walk is a well known and desired quiet street within walking distance to the Marine village.
Such a good street that many of the older homes have been subject to total renovation, to the highest order.
Please view our video of this classic home.
This home has been owned by the same owner since 1994 and has been extremely well maintained.
Discerning buyers will appreciate the location and the elegance and class of this home.
This home is a brilliant basis for a modern and stylish renovation.
The owner is returning to her family in Adelaide.
- High quality construction
- Classic and elegant style
- 4 bedrooms
- A stunning master bedroom facing over the water with an elegant suspended walk way connecting the upper level stair case to the double door master bedroom.
- Home office
- Lounge and separate dining room with 2 way gas fireplace
- Classic Lounge with fire place
- 25 Metres of wide waterfront with pontoon and bridge free to the ocean
- Direct ocean access and deep water
- Established & desired street
- Tropical landscaping and gardens
- Stunning private pool wth spa
- Florida room for all year and all condition entertaining
- 3 car garage plus buggy space, plenty of off street parking
- 24/7 back to base Resort Security
- Large wrap around Florida room
- This home could be the perfect Bahamas influenced home
If you are looking for a cheap build modern all white interior home, then this classic is not for you!
If you are seeking BUILD QUALITY, POSITION, ON WIDE WATER AND A SANCTUARY COVE "ROYALTY STREET", you should call me and discuss the various options that this property presents, and then organise a private viewing.
The land value of this amazing property is over $1.5 million.
Sanctuary Cove is without doubt Australia's finest residential gated estate. A recognised luxury and high security destination with its own Marine village Town Centre with shops and restaurants in abundance, Medical Centre, Chemist, Solicitor, Accountants, Optometrist, Supermarket, Private Businesses, Theatre and even a Buggy retail store resulting in a truly unique combination of unrivalled secure facilities and amenities - creating an unparalleled lifestyle. Sanctuary Cove has a beautiful sense of community that few places can equal.
The owner prefers us to conduct private inspections and we believe that you need private time to consider all of the options of this property.
Don't miss this one!
It is immediately liveable, but does need some updates.
Please call Brian Phillis on 0411 600 100 to discuss this property and to organise your private inspection.
Disclaimer: In preparing this information, we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate and accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or mis-statements that may occur.
Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.